Wednesday 18 August 2010

Foster kittenless

I have no kittens on foster at the moment but it is my dear cat Perkins' birthday. He's four today. Perkins did come to me a foster kitten. A friend text me by mistake to let a friend know about a kitten another friend had found, as the first friend was looking for a kitten. Somehow I ended up collecting Perkins. He'd been found in a road eating a chicken bone, someone had stopped their car to move him but he just jumped back into the road and carried out eating the chicken bone. Concerned, the lady too him home.

Perkins has been brilliant ever since I've had him. Called Perkins because he always purrs, Purrrkins! He's the most laid back and relaxed cat and I've even gathered a collection of photos of Perkins sleeping in silly ways. He's always hanging round the fridge trying to get food and loves the other cats dearly. I cooked him mince for his birthday but he wasn't that fussed, preferred his good ol' favourite chicken ham.

He's a real little sunshine in my life everyday, Happy Birthday Perkins!

5 comments:

Amy & the house of cats said...

Happy Birthday Perkins - you are quite a cutie! We hope you have a wonderful, fun, treat filled day!

Kea said...

We love those photos of him, especially the first. We can see how adorable and laid back he is! :-)

We wish Perkins a very, very happy birthday and MANY more to come!

SeaThreePeeO said...

Happy 4th Birhtday Perkins! Here's to lots of chicken ham.

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Greetings at Christmas to yoo all ~ may you have friends at your fire, blessings in your home, and joy in your heart. Merry Christmas dear friends.

cosmonow said...

Hello Purrkins, you are lovely. Just like my Tom Tom.